Sunday, July 10, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - 7/10/11

Thanks so much for coming back to my SSS posts!  I've been on a 2 weeks break getting ready for, then attending the Romance Writers of America National Conference.  I "think" I've recovered :). I know I'm definitely ready to get back to my writing!


So here's this weeks SSS entry. I'm picking up where I left on 2 weeks ago.  Kane has just down a half glass of blood from the most powerful Oracle ever known.


The blood numbed his tongue and the walls of his throat as he swallowed. It was richer than anything he had ever tasted. A burst of power exploded in his mind, radiating through his body like an electric pulse. He closed his eyes as flashes of light filled his vision.  Images of a woman began to form. She was beautiful.


Don't forget to visit the other great writers participating in Six Sentence Sunday! Check them out!




See you next week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo! Well done! Smooth...

Anonymous said...

Oh who is the women? Intriguing six! Thank you.

Sandra Sookoo said...

nice 6! wonder who the woman is?

Sam Crescent said...

A nice six and wonderful tease

E. P. Beaumont said...

Like a good wine review... only it's blood.

Unknown said...

Nice unexpected ending to this snippet!

Lindsay said...

Don't like the tease at the end, but I guess I'll have to live with it

Anonymous said...

Great description, but who is that woman?? Fab snippet.

Pippa Jay said...

A great six. :)