Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to My Lair

Last year I reignited my desire to get back into writing. With the help of Twitter Buddy and aspiring writer Lynette I found a wonder writing group located here in the Queen City. After attending a couple of meetings, I joined Romance Writers of America, joined Carolina Romance Writers and amazingly formed a critique group with four other aspiring writers.

That's a hell of a lot for 2010!

So.... after months of writing, reading, re-writing, reading I decided to kick off my own blog of my wonderful adventures. And let's face it -- if you're putting in the work to write a novel -- it's truly and adventure! So, pull up a seat and kick back while I share my ups and downs, joys and heartaches, and even the Ah-Ha! moments while I'm on the road to publication.... one word at a time.

No comments: